Sunday, December 19, 2021

Bad folks go to Hell when they die says my... by Gale Acuff

Sunday School teacher, she should know even
though she's not bad, not that I know of, she
works for God and the other Trinity
members, Jesus and the Holy Ghost, and
our church, too, plus she works for free and one
day I'll be a preacher because that will
always remind me of her but I'll get
paid for it, too, probably not much but
a parsonage to go with it and ours
is a mobile home but it's not so mo
-bile anymore, unless when Preacher prays
and no one's around it soars to Heaven
so I asked my teacher if that's so and
she gave me a dreamy smile, then said No.



Gale Acuff has published hundreds of poems in over a dozen countries and has authored three books of poetry. He has taught university English in the US, China, and Palestine.

No comments:

Post a Comment